The Cooperative Union of Serbia (CUS) serves Serbia’s farming co-operatives by advocating their interests, promoting their development, and encouraging co-operation between them.
- The CUS’s Assembly, Board of Governors, Supervisory Board, working parties, and Secretariat manage the SCA.
- The CUS works with co-operatives and provincial and district cooperative unions.
- We collaborate with agribusinesses, wholesalers and retailers, banks, funds, research and development organisations, schools and universities, the Serbian Chamber of Commerce, and line ministries, and serve on government bodies and working parties.
- We work with housing, consumers’, saving and loan, and youth and students’ co-operatives to promote the co-operative movement and achieve co-operative goals.
- We work with government bodies and authorities to address issues in agriculture and co-operative farming.
To achieve its objectives, the CUSis empowered by law to establish co-operative enterprises, savings institutions, agencies, exchanges, and other entities.